Monday, 20 March 2017

Pure Joy

I started a little dog sitting service about a year ago now
 It's been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life

Pumpkin with my Ben

I LOVE all animals but my heart is especially tender for dogs

Harley

As a child I had small dog named Cleo
She ruined me for dogs, I think
and every dog since is a miracle
 just as she was
 I loved Cleo 
as only a child can love an animal

My granddaughter, Brooklyn with Indy

My love for dogs remains childlike;
pure, whole, joyous 

Zeus

I'm never happier than when I'm in the company of these angels on earth

Caramel

I may have found my calling

Jack

What's your calling?


11 comments:

  1. How lovely to have found your calling through your great love of dogs! I love that first shot of Pumpkin and your Ben and the last one of Jack looking so regal!
    My calling? Photography, writing and crochet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of those as well, Sandra on a rotating basis, lol.

      Delete
  2. What a great idea. You love dogs! Have fun enjoying each and every one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rita. Hope you and Amy are doing well!

      Delete
  3. Dog sitters are the best. We had one that we used for years, she loved our dogs and our dogs loved her. There is nothing better on earth. The perfect calling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you love dogs so much, looks like they love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're doing something you love, Sue! Dogs bring so much joy to our lives.
    And I know the dog's owners can leave them with you, knowing they will be well taken care of.
    A perfect fit! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's wonderful that you're doing something you love and especially that it involves all those cute pups :)

    Happy belated Birthday!

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete